From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Offering Baby or Toddler Solid Food?
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Little ones are typically introduced to solid food before age 2. But choosing which foods to include and how to do so can be daunting tasks.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics offers these guidelines:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions