From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Prevent Food Cross-Contamination
Latest Allergies News
(HealthDay News) -- Some food allergies are so severe that exposure to even a trace of certain foods can trigger a severe allergic reaction.
One way to reduce the risk of a severe reaction is to avoid cross-contaminating foods to which a person is overly sensitive with other foods.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics offers these guidelines:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions