From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Snack Smartly
Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
(HealthDay News) -- Snacking shouldn't imply stuffing yourself between meals with junk food, experts say.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics says snacking smartly can help you get valuable nutrients and help you avoid overeating.
Here are the academy's suggestions:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions