From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Do You Need a Day Off From Exercise?
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
(HealthDay News) -- While exercise can help you feel better physically and emotionally, it may be wise to skip a day if you aren't feeling well.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says it's a good idea to take the day off from exercising if:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions