From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Rules for the Pool
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Accidental drowning is a leading causes of death among children, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says.
So what can you do if you have a backyard pool?
Take some precautions, and insist on a number of safety rules, the American Academy of Pediatrics says. The academy offers these suggestions:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions