From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Is Your Home Air Polluted?
Latest Prevention & Wellness News
(HealthDay News) -- The best place to ensure clean air is at home. And the first step is to make sure that you aren't making the air quality worse.
The Environmental Protection Agency says these factors can contribute to indoor air pollution:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions