From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Going Scuba Diving?
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
(HealthDay News) -- Scuba diving requires careful training and preparation, or you can suffer the health effects of the difference in pressure between the spaces in your body and the higher water pressure as you dive deeper.
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers these general guidelines for safer scuba diving:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions