Would magnetic therapy work for a person with
arthritis who will not take medication. Thanks.
Magnets have no support of any significant scientific research. Some people still could find that they feel better using a magnet, but there is no scientific reason why they should. It should be noted that magnets have been sold, in many areas, under multi-level marketing schemes.
Thank you for your question.
Last Editorial Review: 7/31/2002
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions