From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Is Your Pregnancy Higher Risk?
Latest Pregnancy News
(HealthDay News) -- If you're pregnant, a series of physical and demographic factors may dictate that your pregnancy is "high-risk" and requires special care.
The Womenshealth.gov website offers these examples of factors that can make a pregnancy high-risk:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions