From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Have Heart Palpitations?
Latest Heart News
(HealthDay News) -- Heart palpitations are sensations that your heart isn't beating in its regular rhythm. In some cases, they can indicate a serious cardiovascular problem such as an irregular heartbeat. In other cases, they can be relatively harmless.
The U.S. National Heart Lung and Blood Institute says any new or unexpected heart palpitations should be checked by a doctor. They could be caused by:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions