My husband, daughter and I are
going on vacation to Melbourne, Australia. We just learned that his sister
is in the hospital with Adult Onset Still. Please let me know if there is
any danger of getting this disease by staying with her.
Adult Onset Still's disease is absolutely NOT considered a contagious illness.
Thank you for your question.
Last Editorial Review: 4/3/2002
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions