My doctor told me to join one of
the Ankylosing Spondylitis support groups and I could receive a poster showing
the exercises I needed to do to help prevent my condition from getting
worse. Do you have any information regarding this?
This information regarding the poster of exercises is available from the Ankylosing Spondylitis Association (http://www.spondylitis.org/). It is, indeed, a very helpful poster.
Thank you for your question.
Last Editorial Review: 2/1/2005
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions