From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Are Your Child's Tantrums Dangerous?
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Parents often think of a child's tantrum as a typical part of growing up. But sometimes there are warning signs that should prompt a call to the pediatrician.
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these examples:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions