From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Take Care of Yourself, Too
Latest Prevention & Wellness News
(HealthDay News) -- People who constantly care for others with emotional and physical problems often become stressed themselves.
Signs of caregiver stress may include weight changes, problems sleeping, depression or frequent bouts of anger.
The Womenshealth.gov website offers these suggestions to help relieve caregiver stress:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions