From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Does Your Child Have a Seasonal Allergy?
Latest Allergies News
(HealthDay News) -- It may be difficult to tell if your child's sniffles are caused by the common cold or seasonal allergies.
The American Academy of Pediatrics offers these telltale signs of seasonal allergies:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions