From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Stay Safe at the Playground
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Kids love the playground, and parents love the fresh air, exercise and socializing.
But an injury during horseplay or improper use of the equipment can put a damper on all of the fun.
The Nemours Foundation says many of the thousands of playground injuries each year are preventable. Here are the foundation's recommendations:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions