From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: What Triggers Your Migraines?
Latest Migraine News
(HealthDay News) -- The exact cause of migraines isn't fully understood, but experts have identified certain "triggers" that seem to bring on these headaches in many people.
The Womenshealth.gov website says common migraine triggers include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions