From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: When Should I Wash My Hands?
Latest Infectious Disease News
(HealthDay News) -- Washing your hands is among the best and easiest ways to prevent infection and the spread of germs.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says you should always wash your hands:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions