From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: What Constitutes 'Healthy Eating?'
Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
(HealthDay News) -- When you commit to healthy eating, it means more than choosing fresh veggies over French fries. It's changing the way you eat, too.
The American Diabetes Association offers these guidelines for healthy eating:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions