From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Is That Bump a Bunion?
Latest Skin News
(HealthDay News) -- When you walk, the joint at the base of the big toe supports a lot of the body's weight. So when bunion forms at that joint and forces the big toe to curve toward the others, it can be quite painful.
The American Podiatric Medical Association mentions these warning signs of a bunion:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions