From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Talk to Your Doctor Before You Are Pregnant
Latest Pregnancy News
(HealthDay News) -- The foods you eat, your health habits and the medicines you take could ultimately harm your unborn baby -- even before you become pregnant.
So, experts recommend discussing your health with a doctor before you try to conceive.
The Womenshealth.gov website mentions these discussion points:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions