From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Am I at Risk for Gum Disease?
Latest Oral Health News
(HealthDay News) -- Periodontal disease, sometimes called gum disease, attacks and damages tissue called the sulcus that sits just below the gum line.
The American Dental Association mentions these factors that increase your risk for periodontal disease:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions