7 Tips to Eating Healthy During Pregnancy
Eating well can help you have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
1. Don't forget breakfast.
2. Eat foods with fiber.
3. Choose healthy snacks.
4. Take a prenatal vitamin with iron and folic acid every day.
Iron keeps your blood healthy. Folic acid helps prevent birth defects.
5. Eat up to 12 ounces a week (2 average meals) of fish or shellfish.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions