From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Are You at Greater Risk for Pneumonia?
Latest MedicineNet News
(HealthDay News) -- Pneumonia is a lung infection caused by a bacterium, virus or fungus. Often, the lungs' air sacs fill with fluid or pus, making it difficult to breathe.
The National Heart Lung and Blood Institute says risk factors for pneumonia include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions