From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Is Your Baby Breast-Feeding Enough?
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Nursing moms may be worried that their newborn isn't getting enough to eat, and it can be difficult to tell when you can't see how much baby is eating.
The womenshealth.gov website mentions these indicators that your breast-feeding baby is getting enough milk:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions