From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Is Your Child Anxious?
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Children who don't get enough time to play and relax -- or who are pushed beyond their comfort zone -- may become anxious, experts say.
The American Academy of Pediatrics mentions these potential warning signs of anxiety in children:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions