From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Most Teens Don't Get Enough Sleep
Latest Sleep News
(HealthDay News) -- Teenagers need 8 1/2 to 9 1/4 hours of sleep each night to feel good and perform well at school.
But the National Sleep Foundation cites a recent survey showing only 15 percent of teens said they got this much sleep on school nights.
The foundation says possible consequences of sleep deprivation include:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions