From Our 2012 Archives
Health Tip: Is My Neck Pain Serious?
Latest Chronic Pain News
(HealthDay News) -- Neck pain can stem from a variety of factors and conditions, from injury to a soft-tissue abnormality.
Most cases resolve on their own, but some require immediate diagnosis and treatment.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons offers this list of warning signs that you should call a doctor:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions