From Our 2011 Archives
Health Tip: Burned Out at Work?
Latest Mental Health News
(HealthDay News) -- While some stress on the job can help you stay on top of things, too much stress can lead to burnout.
This can affect your job performance, not to mention your physical and mental health.
The Cleveland Clinic cites these warning signs of burnout at work:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions