From Our 2011 Archives
Tips to Protect Skin From Cold Winter Weather
Latest Skin News
MONDAY, Dec. 26 (HealthDay News) -- Cold weather is drier and can have damaging or negative effects on skin, but there are steps people can take to look and feel better, according to Dr. Amy McMichael, a dermatologist at the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, N.C.
McMichael offered the following tips for protecting skin during the winter months:
-- Mary Elizabeth Dallas
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
SOURCE: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, news release, Dec. 19, 2011.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions