Mr. Cheney's Chest Pain - And Heart Attack
We wrote this article early in the morning, just after Mr. Cheney had been admitted to the hospital. It is now clear that Mr. Cheney's chest pain was not due to angina but to a heart attack. He had an angioplasty and the insertion of a stent.
We hope this article may still be of some use and give you a Doctor's View of the situation at the time. Chest (and shoulder) pain should not be taken lightly!
-- Medical Editor, MedicineNet.com
November 22, 2000 (9AM) -- The Republican vice presidential candidate, Mr. Dick Cheney, was admitted to George Washington Hospital today with pain in the chest and also in his shoulder.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions