From Our 2011 Archives
Health Tip: Help Prevent Exercise Injury
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
(HealthDay News) -- There's no surefire way to stay young, but plenty of regular exercise may be the closest way.
Nonetheless, you can over-exercise or work out incorrectly, increasing your chances of injury.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons offers these suggestions for proper exercise:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions