From Our 2011 Archives
Toy Safety Tips Help Protect Kids
Latest Healthy Kids News
THURSDAY, Dec. 15 (HealthDay News) -- Toys are a major part of children's fun and excitement during the holiday season, so parents and others need to make sure the toys are safe, experts say.
Read all warning labels carefully before buying a toy and consider the child's age, interests and skill levels, advise doctors at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Among their other recommendations and warnings:
-- Robert Preidt
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
SOURCE: Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center, news release, Dec. 2, 2011
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions