From Our 2011 Archives
Health Tip: Are You Actually Hungry?
Latest MedicineNet News
(HealthDay News) -- When your stomach growls, it's often hunger that's talking. Hunger is your body's way of saying it needs to be nourished.
But there are other things that may prompt you to seek a snack, even when you're not hungry. The American Academy of Family Physicians mentions these "false hunger" signals:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions