From Our 2011 Archives
Health Tip: How to Ease Leg Cramps During Pregnancy
Latest Pregnancy News
(HealthDay News) -- Many women develop leg cramps while they're pregnant.
There's no surefire way to prevent all leg cramps, but there are things you can do to help keep them at bay, and to ease the discomfort once they occur.
The womenshealth.gov website offers these suggestions:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions