From Our 2011 Archives
Health Tip: Should You Still Be Driving?
Latest Senior Health News
(HealthDay News) -- Problems that frequently affect older people -- such as changes in vision, arthritis or problems with memory -- should lead some seniors to conclude that they can no longer drive safely.
The American Academy of Family Physicians says if you or loved ones have noticed a lapse in your driving skills, you should consider:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions