Cough, Cold, Weight Loss Drug Dangerous - Warning (cont.)
5. Is there another medicine that I can take in place of my medicine
that contains phenylpropanolamine?
6. How will I know if my OTC products contain phenylpropanolamine?
7. How will I know if my prescription nasal decongestant or
cough/cold products contains phenylpropanolamine?
8. If I have questions about drug products whom can I call?
9. How can I report a side effect with phenylpropanolamine?
You can report an adverse event in two ways:
Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch and click on "How to Report" Call
Last Editorial Review: 7/7/2004
Get the latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox FREE!