From Our 2011 Archives
Health Tip: Menstruation Often Affects Mood
Latest Womens Health News
(HealthDay News) -- Some women appear to be more sensitive to the normal hormonal changes that accompany menstruation, making them more prone to premenstrual syndrome, the womenshealth.gov website says.
The site mentions these changes in mood that can be associated with monthly menstruation.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions