From Our 2011 Archives
Health Tip: Got a Pain in the Neck?
Latest Chronic Pain News
(HealthDay News) -- The neck has an unusually important job -- supporting the weight of your head! When there's pain in the neck, it can stem from a soft tissue injury, or an abnormality in the joints and bones at the top of the spine.
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons mentions these possible causes of neck pain:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions