From Our 2011 Archives
Health Tip: The Benefits of Meditation
Latest Mental Health News
(HealthDay News) -- Meditation is gaining attention as a potential way to maintain well-being and good health. It can calm your mind, relax your body, and soothe your spirit. In addition, it's inexpensive and its risks are minimal.
Meditation techniques aren't new. They've been around for thousands of years. Anyone can meditate, regardless of religious or cultural background.
Consider these suggestions from the Mayo Clinic to get you started :
-- Nancyann Rella
Copyright © 2011 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions