DOCTOR'S VIEWS ARCHIVE
In those older individuals who received a tissue valve, such as a pig valve, to replace a diseased aortic valve, even though they do not take blood thinner like coumadin or warfarin, do you put these people on some type of aspirin to thin their blood anyhow?
Dr. Michael Miyamoto:
The published answers represent the opinions and perspectives of the doctors and pharmacists of MedicineNet.com and are for educational purposes only. They should not be used to replace or substitute for timely consultation with your doctor. Accuracy of information cannot be guaranteed.
Please remember, information can be subject to interpretation and can become obsolete.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions