From Our 2011 Archives
Health Tip: What Causes Arthritis Pain?
Latest Arthritis News
(HealthDay News) -- It's no secret to any person with arthritis that pain comes with the territory.
But what makes arthritis so painful? The Arthritis Foundation offers this list of contributing factors:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2011 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions