Men's Health: Keys to a Healthy Life
- Eat a variety of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains every day.
- Limit foods and drinks high in calories, sugar, salt, fat, and
- Eat a balanced diet to help
keep a healthy weight.
- Be active for at least 2½ hours a week. Include
activities that raise
your breathing and heart rates and that strengthen your muscles.
- Help kids and teens be active for at least 1 hour a day. Include
activities that raise their breathing and heart rates and that strengthen
their muscles and bones.
- Balance work, home, and play.
- Get support from family and friends.
- Stay positive.
- Take time to relax.
- Get 7-9 hours of sleep each night. Make sure kids get more, based on
- Get help or counseling if needed.