Ephraim K. Brenman, DO
Ephraim K. Brenman, DO, is a practicing physiatrist in Texas.
Brenman graduated from the University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri. He then completed his residency in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Northwestern University Medical School, Chicago, Ill.
Brenman is a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, the American Osteopathic College of Rehabilitation Medicine, and the Texas Medical Association.
He is board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
Brenman is a physician reviewer for Physicians' Review Network, Inc., an independent medical review organization.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions