From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: Who Is at Greater Risk for Osteoporosis?
Latest Prevention & Wellness News
(HealthDay News) -- Osteoporosis is a skeletal disease that causes bones to become thin, brittle and fragile. People who have it are at greater risk of fracturing their wrists, hips, spine and other bones.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offers this list of risk factors for osteoporosis:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions