From Our 2010 Archives
For College Freshmen, Leaving Home May Bring Mixed Emotions
Latest Mental Health News
SUNDAY, Aug. 8 (HealthDay News) -- Moving from home to attend college or university can be exciting for students but also somewhat overwhelming and intimidating.
There are a number of things they and their parents can do to ease this transition, according to experts at Ryerson University in Toronto.
Advice for students:
Advice for parents:
-- Robert Preidt
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
SOURCE: Ryerson University, news release, July 28, 2010
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions