From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: Does Your Child Have a Behavior Disorder?
Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Though bad behavior may be a typical phase of childhood, certain signs can indicate something more serious.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine says if any of these traits continue for longer than six months, a child may have a behavior disorder:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions