From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: Are You More Likely to Develop Endometriosis?
Latest Womens Health News
(HealthDay News) -- Endometriosis occurs when uterine tissue grows outside of a woman's uterus.
The National Women's Health Information Center says the following factors may increase a woman's risk of developing endometriosis:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions