From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: Coping With Stress
Latest Mental Health News
(HealthDay News) -- Who isn't stressed these days? Whether it's your job, family, finances, social life, or illness, no one is immune.
Learning to manage the stress in your life can help you live healthier and happier; enjoy your job, family and friends more; and focus your energies on things in life that really count.
The AARP recommends these steps to less stress:
-- Nancyann Rella
Copyright © 2010 ScoutNews, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions