From Our 2010 Archives
Health Tip: Why Are My Eyes Watering?
Latest Eyesight News
(HealthDay News) -- The eye produces tears to help it stay lubricated and to get rid of irritants. Watery eyes occur when too many tears are produced, or the tear ducts don't drain properly.
The U.S. National Library of Medicine says here are some possible causes of watery eyes:
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2010 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions